Below you will find links to all of the forms created and maintained by the Department of Human Resources Development:
- Airport Security Unescorted Access Badge Fingerprint Application Form
- Certification of Significantly Disabled Individual for Selective State Employment Program Eligibility
- EMCP Performance Evaluation Forms
- Estimated Functional Capacities Form
- Exempt Service Suitability Questionnaire
- Fingerprinting Application Form
- Flexible Hiring Rates Pilot Project Forms
- Form MAB 1- Merit Appeals Board Form
This form is what you must fill out to file an appeal with the Merit Appeals Board.
- HRD-1 Form - Position Action Form
- HRD-281 Form – Position/Employee FLSA Status Worksheet
- HRD 390 C – Change of Information Form
Job applicants should use this form (HRD 390C) to notify DHRD of any changes to your name, address, employment conditions, and to be reinstated to the list of eligibles if you have been suspended from eligibility.
- HRD Form 276 - Request for Administrative Review of Initial Pricing Action
- HRD Form 315 – Temporary Appointment Outside List
- HRD Form 395 - Request for Approval of Appointment Above Minimum Pay Rate
- HRD Form 395a - Appointment Above Minimum Pay Rate
- HRD Form 397 - Request for 89-day Non-Civil Service Appointment Approval
- HRD Form 397a - Request for Non-Civil Service Temporary Appointment Outside the List Approval
- HRD Form 410 - DHRD Sponsored Courses Registration
To be used by Departments when seeking approval for an employee to attend training sponsored by DHRD.
- HRD Form 411 - Out-Service Training Request
This form is to be used by Departments when seeking approval for an employee to attend Out-Service Training.
- HRD Form 416 – Employee’s Report of Workplace Violence
- HRD Form 417 – Investigator’s Summary Record
- HRD Form 530 – Monthly Department-Directed Leave Report
When reporting a Department-Directed Leave this form must be filled out and submitted to the DHRD Director’s Office along with supporting documentation per P&P 501.002
- HRD FORM 613 – Discrimination Complaint Form
This form is to be used to document a complaint of discrimination or harassment per P&P 601.001
- HRD G-1 - Application for Leave of Absence
This form is to be used by current Executive Branch employees to request a leave of absence.
- HRD G-1/DR – Application for Leave to Provide Disaster Relief Services
This form is used to apply for leave to help provide disaster relief services with the American Red Cross per P&P 501.005
- HRD Form OPF-l - Designation of Custodian of Records
- HRD Form OPF-2 - Official Personnel Folders Physical Security
- HRD Form OPF-3 – Employee Certification Privacy Training
- HRD Form OPF-4 - Request for Access to Official Personnel Folder
- HRD Form OPF-5 – Personnel Files Access Log
- HRD Form PTC-1 – Application for Parent-Teacher Conference Leave
This form must be used along with a G-1 to apply for Parent-Teacher Conference Leave per P&P 501.004
- HRD Form VP-1 – Application for Victims Protections-Victims Leave
This form is to be filled out when requesting leave under the Victims Protections P&P 501.006
- HRD Form VP-2 – Application of Victims Protections – Reasonable Accommodations
This form is to be filled out when requesting Reasonable Accommodations under the Victims Protections P&P 501.006
- Incentive and Service Awards Nomination Forms
This form is to used by an individual seeking to nominate a State employee(s) for employee, manager and/or team of the year.
- Light Duty Report
- Mental Residual Functional Capacity Assessment
- Notification of Employee Separation
- Performance Appraisal System (PAS) Forms
- Position Description Template
For Departments’ use when preparing position descriptions.
- Request for Statewide Job Search Assistance
- Supplement to Position Description
For Departments’ use for describing working conditions for the position descriptions.