The Mission and Goal of the Department of Human Resources Development
The Department of Human Resources Development (“DHRD”) provides timely and responsive leadership, resources, and services to fully support the State in the recruitment, management and retention of a high-performing workforce.
DHRD conducts recruitment activities; provides guidance and support for personnel actions; classifies positions based on duties and responsibilites; ensures compensation of employees at proper pay levels; supports the collective bargaining process; directs effective employee-employer relations; admininsters workers’ compensation benefits; and ensures a safe and healthy work envionment.
DHRD’s goal is to recruit and retain “the best and the brightest” employees, so that State government can deliver efficient and effective services to the public.
- Executive Branch Training Catalog July-December 2013
- Governor Abercrombie Congratulates TIP’s Inaugural Session Participants
- DHRD-Safety Office Announces July – December 2013 Training Schedule
- State Launches Upgraded Hawai‘i Government Web Portal
- Governor Abercrombie & Lt. Governor Tsutsui Proclaim May Ha‘aheo Month (Pride in Public Service)
- Pre-Tax Transportation Benefit Pilot Program Open Enrollment Period May 1 – 24, 2013
- DOT Highway Projects Underway: Be prepared for changes in traffic patterns
- Hawaii Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund (EUTF) Announces Active Employees Open Enrollment Period April 15 – May 10, 2013
- State of Hawai‘i Announces the Summer & Fall Sessions of the Transformation Internship Program for College Students!
- Premium Conversion Plan Open Enrollment Period April 15 – May 10, 2013