The Mission and Goal of the Department of Human Resources Development
The Department of Human Resources Development (“DHRD”) provides timely and responsive leadership, resources, and services to fully support the State in the recruitment, management and retention of a high-performing workforce.
DHRD conducts recruitment activities; provides guidance and support for personnel actions; classifies positions based on duties and responsibilities; ensures compensation of employees at proper pay levels; supports the collective bargaining process; directs effective employee-employer relations; administers workers’ compensation benefits; and ensures a safe and healthy work environment.
DHRD’s goal is to recruit and retain “the best and the brightest” employees, so that State government can deliver efficient and effective services to the public.
- Hawaii Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund (EUTF) – OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD – April 7 through May 2, 2014
- Pre-Tax Transportation Benefit Pilot Program – OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD – May 5 – 23, 2014
- Premium Conversion Plan – OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD – April 7 through May 2, 2014
- State issues an UPDATE to RFP NO. DCP-FY14-1, SMALL/MID CAP GROWTH EQUITY INVESTMENT OPTION, ADDENDUM 1
- State of Hawaii Executive Branch Training Catalog January – June 2014_revision 1
- ISLAND FLEX OPEN ENROLLMENT PERIOD – MARCH 10 – APRIL 30, 2014
- DCCA & USPS Present: National Consumer Protection Week Fair on March 5, 2014
- Dept. of Transportation Announces Major Improvements – Jan 2011 – Jan 2014
- Important Information for State Employees with Same-Sex Spouses
- State of Hawai‘i Announces: 2014 Summer Session of the Transformation Internship Program for College Students